With so many options available in the market choosing the best wood for pizza can be tricky for normal customers. Consumers can get overwhelmed by the huge marketplace and end in a place by choosing a wrong product that will not serve its purpose perfectly.
The purpose of this review is to avoid misunderstanding and help the customer with a shortlist of the most popular products of the marketplace by analyzing the features, functions, specifications, customers rating, and reviews.
This review section will help you with the selected list of the most favored and trended items of the marketplace where you can easily check the reviews from the actual customers.
Top 10 Best Wood For Pizza
Here are the top wood for pizza we picked, check their features.
1. Carolina Cookwood Pizza Oven Wood 6 Inch Mini Splits Naturally Cured White Oak for Portable Wood Fired Ovens 650 Cubic Inches
- Each piece is approximately 6 inches long and varies in thickness from 1.0 to 2.0 inches just right for most high-quality tabletop / portable outdoor pizza ovens on the market
- 6 Inch hardwood Mini Splits come from locally harvested White Oak hardwood. Naturally aged/cured, not kiln dried – natural aging process retains the elements of the hardwood that assure a clean high temperature burn and coals that will last longer than similar kiln-dried pieces
- The sturdy 12 x 12 x 9 Inch box contains approximately 725 cubic inches of firewood and weighs from 10-12 pounds. Storage and packing for travel is a breeze.
- Unused pizza oven firewood can be stored right in the box in a dry location for your next cook
- Fits Ooni, Gozney, Bertello and most portable pizza ovens. Also great kindling for larger outdoor pizza ovens like Alfa, WPPO, Forno, Tuscan Chef, Bella and more.
- Oem equivalent part number: CCWOSTICK
2. Carolina Cookwood Pizza Oven Wood 12 Inch Naturally Cured White Oak Splits Cooking Wood for Free Standing Ovens 1650 Cubic Inches
- EACH BOX of Carolina Cookwood Backyard Pizza Oven Splits contains premium, locally harvested hardwood. Our products are naturally aged/cured and are never kiln dried. This lengthy natural aging process retains the elements of the hardwood that assure the excellent clean burning smokey aroma desired by Professional Pitmasters and backyard Grill Masters alike.
- WHITE OAK WOOD for outdoor pizza ovens gives you the ease of lighting, optimum heat generation, and flavor consistency for the that wood-fired pizza flavor you want in your backyard pizza oven.
- SHIPPING AND TRAVEL – Each 14 in. x 12 in. x 12 in. box contains 1 cubic foot of wood, weighs from 20-25 lbs. Storage and packing for travel is a breeze. Store unused wood right in the box in a dry, covered location.
- CAROLINA COOKWOOD BACKYARD PIZZA OVEN SPLITS give a steady, long-lasting burn creating ample heat needed for outdoor wood-fired baking, grilling, and cooking
- EACH PIECE of Carolina Cookwood wood for pizza ovens is approximately 12 inches and varied thickness from 1 to 1.75 in. thickness (varies).
3. Poco Bero Italian Blend – Kiln-Dried Pizza Oven Wood + Firestarter – 5.5 Inch Cooking Wood – 416 Cubic Inches (6 – 8 LBS) – Sustainably S
- TINY WOOD FOR TINY OVENS – Our wood is tiny. The tiniest on the market, actually, and we’re proud of it! Our 5.5 inch cooking wood will fit in your portable pizza oven or smoker like a glove.
- SPEAKING OF TINY – We included the perfect amount of kindling corner (a natural firestarter you can light with a match) to help you get the fire going and up to 900° in no time. No need for additional fire starter products!
- HOW MANY ZAS – Good question. Each box contains 416 cubic inches (6 – 8 LBS) of pizza wood. Depending on the size of your outdoor pizza oven, one box should make 20 pizzas.
- ITALIANO – Looking to mix things up with a unique flavor profile? Our Italian blend is a carefully curated mixture of cooking wood species to give you something new, and exciting to test out. Each box includes the perfect mix of Oak, Beech, Ash, and Maple.
- CONSISTENCY IS KEY – We put our wood through a vigorous quality assurance process to ensure that each piece burns the same as the last. It is wood for cooking after all. Each piece is kiln-dried for double the USDA standard and then cured in a custom heat chamber for another 48 hours which means you get a consistent moisture content of less than 10%. Little smoke, high heat, no bugs, no pests, and no mold.
4. The Essential Wood Fired Pizza Cookbook: Recipes and Techniques From My Wood Fired Oven
5. BIG HORN OUTDOORS Pizza Ovens Wood Pellet Pizza Oven Wood Fired Pizza Maker Portable Stainless Steel Pizza Grill
- 【Ultra-Portable & Ease of Assembly】 The durable and lightweight pizza oven equipped with folding legs, requires minimal assembly without tools, it can quickly come apart for easy cleaning, storage and it weighs just 25lb, ideal for the backyard or outdoor cooking events
- 【Dimension】The overall dimension of this unit is 21.6”L x 14.2”W x 24”H. Square Pizza Stone dimension: 12”L x 12”W
- 【Easy Use & Cook Evenly】Preheat oven for 18 minutes. Slide in that pizza, turn it often and enjoy! Cooking outdoors with wood pellet has never been so simple. Little sauce & minimal toppings are best on Neapolitan. Cheers!
- 【Premium & Safe Stainless Steel】Outdoor Ovens pellet pizza oven is constructed with high-quality stainless steel. This sturdy and compact oven is safe for cooking all types of foods
- 【Great Oven for Neapolitan Style Pizza】Our pellet pizza oven is ready to cook in 18 minutes. It reaches temperatures up to 860°F (460°C), cooking delicious pizza in 90 seconds or less, as well as roasting steaks, fish, lamp chops, burgers, salmon and vegetable dishes and so much more
6. Old Potters Kiln Dried ~6 Inch Mini Pizza Oven Cooking Logs Oak, Wood Logs for Grills and Smokers 12 lbs (720 Cubic Inches)
- QUALITY WOOD – Try it once and you will not get disappointed! Our pizza wood splits burns hotter and longer. It has no bugs, no pests, and no mold. Our hardwood burns with low moisture and proper smoke in an easier, and safer way. Our wood do not have any additives or artificial flavoring!
- BRINGS BIG DIFFERENCE – Our premium selected dried hardwood splits is specially designed with care and love to fit the most popular brands of portable pizza ovens like Gozney, Roccbox, Ooni Pro, Ooni Karu, Alfa One, and Bertollo Wood-Fired Oven to make delicious mouth-watering pizzas of your choice. Sizes will vary +/- 0.5”.
- SAFE – Our pizza oven wood splits are portable wherever you go! Our wood splits are safe and hygienic to use. It burns very hot allowing you to enjoy your perfect food. It can also be used for grilling, campfires, and outdoor fireplaces when camping, hiking, hunting, survival, etc.!
- HARDWOOD SPLITS – Enjoy the real taste of pizza! Sourced from natural raw hardwood, our pizza oven wood logs offer an exquisite cooking experience. The small size of the wood is the perfect length as each and every wood piece burns intact without wastage. It gives strong flavor to your favorite pizzas!
7. Green Tree Jewelry Pizza Wood Wooden Laser Cut Earrings #1542
- Green Tree Jewelry Pizza Wood Wooden Laser Cut Earrings #1542
8. U-MAX Outdoor Pizza Oven Wood Fire with Waterproof Cover, Freestanding, Steel Pizza Grill, Pizza Maker Camping Cooker with Pizza Stone
- 🍕[Wood Fired Pizza Oven] The outdoor pizza oven is a fantastic pizza maker for parties, family gatherings, BBQ or camping outside during this winter. The oven is fueled by using fire wood. The wood burning pizza oven includes a built-in thermometer, helping you to monitor the temperature to achieve the best results and tastiest food.
- 🍕[Easy to Handle Design] Easy to move around with 2 big wheels and a thermo-resistant handle in your garden, patio or outdoor places. Unlike other traditional countertop type, this freestanding pizza grill is compact and easy to use with its ergonomic height.
- 🍕[Easy to Assemble and Warranty] Include a pizza peel to put pizza in and out easily. Assembly is easy with our provided instruction. Feel free to contact us if you have missing or damaged parts. Our customer service team will help to solve your problem within 24 hours.
- 🍕[Stone Baked Pizza] With a 12 x 12 inches ceramic pizza stone provided to put on the first level, the BBQ pizza oven can reach to a temperature to 700°F or higher within 20-30 minutes and keeps your pizza heated evenly. The enamel wires under oven stone can also be used directly with other food, like stake, breads or meats, maintaining safety for you. Total cooking area is about 139 sq.in.
- 🍕[Exquisite Steel] High grade steel material will ensure more even heat deliver while cooking. Powder-coated surface is designed not only for maximum stability and durability, also for long-lasting corrosion resistance and high-density insulation.
10. Bertello Grande 16″ Outdoor Pizza Oven – Gas & Wood Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK – PATENT PENDING
- 16″x16″ Pizza Stone
- Gas Burner + Wood Tray for Gas Burner Included
- Authentic Wood-Fired Pizza in your own backyard
- PATENT PENDING
- Gas + Wood at the same time
How to Choose the Best wood for pizza: Buying Guide
When it comes to choosing the right wood for pizza, you should be assured that you are making the right choice. Understanding about the product before buying it is the most important part. Sometimes with so many options, evaluating the right choice at the right moment can be problematic.
So, check out the buying guide to overcome all the hassle of finding your best solution.
Features of the wood for pizza
The first thing to check out on any product is the feature. You have to locate the useful features that will come in handy in your needs. Sometimes a product can be filled with tons of features to look good on normal eyes but their features can be worthless in practical use.
So, before choosing the right item you need to evaluate the features from the feature section and the description section to see if you are going to use them or not. If the products come with some of the efficient features, you can undoubtedly choose them.
Check the Specifications
Sometimes, we don’t have enough time to check on the specification section and are quickly drawn to buy a product. While the products we are suggesting here are the best ones according to the users, we still suggest taking a look at the specifications.
The specifications of the wood for pizza will let you informed about the uses and advantages of using the products. You can then determine if that can fulfill the purpose of your needs.
Yes, there can be a few problems understanding the whole specification section if it is too long. What we suggest is to look for the key features, performance, how much the products going to cost and their after-sale services.
Design of Product
The market is full of wonderful products, and it can be tough to decide which one to choose. However, the first impression you can make of the item is the overall design.
You can check out the material, finish, color, and other visual aspects of the product to get a taste of the manufacturer. If you like the overall design, you can check out other factors before choosing the item.
Seller Rank in the Marketplace
If you buying the products from our shortlisted table, then one thing you can consider is to check the seller rank. A trendy and growing product means it is delivering good performances to most of the customers.
And better trends and growth of selling means better seller rank. And wood for pizza from a good seller rank will ensure not only good quality of the item but also a better after-sale service and good warranty service if available.
Durability and Stability of the Product
You need to check out the description and reviews section to see how durable and stable the product is. A good product will be durable, will last longer, and will provide stable uses throughout its lifetime.
The wood for pizza we have suggested have mostly been made in a way to last longer with providing stable performance in uses, but the best thing is to click the item and check out the stability and durability according to your personal need.
User Friendliness and Comfort
No one wants discomfort and critical toughness when using a product. Comfort is one of the most important considerations when choosing the wood for pizza. Most of the products that are selected in this article are popular which means have better served the most users.
So, we are certain that these products are comfortable and user-friendly enough to satisfy most customers. But you can watch each of the products on our list to see which fulfills your satisfaction the most.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Price Range for wood for pizza?
The item can come with several cost ranges. The price can go up depending on the quality of the items and the ability to last longer periods, functions, specifications, features, and reliability.
The modern marketing trends have left us with little clues on the actual price. Sometimes a product manufactured cheaply can cost a lot more than a quality one. Some manufacturers spend more on marketing than manufacturing creating better reach and less quality.
So, you should compare the price of the products from our review segment to select the best features, quality, and performance of the product in a certain price range.
Why Should You Buy the wood for pizza?
If you need an item, then understanding the scenario is simple. But if you are not, then think sensibly if the benefits of this product will certainly fulfill your need. Ask yourself, why do you want to have the product.
What we have suggested in our top pick is the best items according to many users. If you have made up your mind, then you can read the reviews of the customers before choosing the right item.
When Should I Buy a New wood for pizza?
There can always be a question if:
Is it the right time to buy the wood for pizza, or you should wait for few times to see if the right products have been launched to serve your need?
It is pretty difficult to determine if the products that are actually on the marketplace are the best, or the best items are yet to come. But the suggested products are popular and have very good reviews from a lot of customers.
So, if you need the product right now, wasting any time is not sensible.
Which Type of wood for pizza is the Best?
There are different types of wood for pizza in the marketplace. Understand your need first. Which type of this product will be most beneficial to you. You can also go through the product list and see their reviews, pros, cons, and then select the best type of items for now.
I hope our product table, review section, and buying guide will help you determine the right items for your need. If you are looking for the best wood for pizza then there are multiple options from our product list.
You can go check out the short features of these items from our review to pick one or two to check for further reviews. Click these products and see the reviews of the customers, description of the products, and rating of it to make a final decision for buying it.