With so many options available in the market choosing the best electric fireplace built in can be tricky for normal customers. Consumers can get overwhelmed by the huge marketplace and end in a place by choosing a wrong product that will not serve its purpose perfectly.
The purpose of this review is to avoid misunderstanding and help the customer with a shortlist of the most popular products of the marketplace by analyzing the features, functions, specifications, customers rating, and reviews.
This review section will help you with the selected list of the most favored and trended items of the marketplace where you can easily check the reviews from the actual customers.
Top 10 Best Electric Fireplace Built In
Here are the top electric fireplace built in we picked, check their features.
1. DYNASTY Built-In Electric LED Fireplace
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 Sq. Ft.
- Flame operates with or without heat
- Direct wire or wall outlet plug
- Multi-function remote control
2. Dimplex IgniteXL 74-Inch Built-in Linear Electric Fireplace – XLF74, Black
- Choose from a variety of color themes to achieve that perfect ambiance or use the prism mode to cycle through a range of colors
- Multi-function remote is included, allowing you to control all of the fireplace features from the comfort of your chair
- Includes diamond-like acrylic ember bed media chunks that sparkle with the reflected light, enhancing the presence of your fireplace
- Quickly warm a room with Heat Boost, which works by delivering maximum heat output for a predetermined amount of time.
- Enjoy your fireplace year-round with or without the heater
3. Dimplex Revillusion 42-Inch Built-In Electric Fireplace – RBF42
- Hardwood-cast logs are accented by a 270-degree herringbone brick-surround with natural soot markings
- Revillusion Flame Technology creates larger and brighter flames from within the logs
- Frosted acrylic panel showcases only dazzling flames with no reflections
- Customize brightness, flame flicker effects, flame base color for enhanced firelight
- Designed for direct-wire with 120, 208, or 240v to provide between 4,400, 6,745, and 8,794 BTU’s of heat
4. Dimplex RBF42WC Revillusion 8794 BTU / 2575W 42 Inch Wide Built-in Vent-Free Electric Fireplace with Weathered Concrete Interior and Remote Control
- ThruView Full-depth Design – See clear through the flames to the back of the firebox for a more authentic experience.
- Revillusion Flame Technology – Flames are larger, brighter and more random, appearing from within the logs.
- Mirage Flame Panel – Partially frosted acrylic panel is clearly better than a mirror, showing only dazzling flames and no reflections.
- Mood Lighting – Customize the firebox glow with a choice of warm hues, plus midnight mode.
- Color Enhancement – Adjust the flame base color to red or blue.
5. ClassicFlame 36″ Traditional Built-in Electric Fireplace Insert, 120 volt
- Multifunctional remote and wall mounted thermostat allow you to decide the temperature of your room from 60°F – 90°F
- 4,400 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet to help save you money
- Traditional flame effect includes five brightness settings
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Electronic timer function: automatic timed shut off from 30 minutes up to 9 hours
6. Amazon Basics Wall-Mounted Recessed Electric Fireplace – 60-Inch, Black
- Touch-sense control panel plus hand-held remote for easy operation
- 10 LED flame effects with a variety of color options and flame intensities
- Product dimensions: 60 (W) x 18.11 (H) x 3.89 (D) inches; 56.3 pounds
- Electric wall-mountable unit mimics the look and feel of an authentic fireplace with realistic 3D flames
- Built-in heater with 2 thermostat heat settings and safety features including overheat protection; 750-1500 watt fan modes
- Switch between classic faux log and flame setting or color-changing ember bed
7. Modern Flames Landscape Series Pro MultiView 3-Sided Wall Mount/Built-in Electric Fireplace (LPM-6816-TH-WTC/LP), 68-Inch, Wireless Thermostat & Fu
8. BizHomart 48 Electric Fireplace, Recessed & Wall Mounted Electrical Fireplace with Bracket, Ultra Thin, Low Noise, Remote Control, Timer, Logset &
- INSTALLATION OPTIONS: The fireplace can be easily wall mounted or in-wall recessed according to your preference, hardware and accessories included. Hard-wired and plugged are allowed. More detailed installation please refer to the user manual
- FLAME EFFECT: 6 light intensities for your selection. Ultra High Intensity Led lights with large display glass provides you with warm mordern life. 3-color flame, log set & crystal ember bed create realistic and colorful flame effects. Both the heat and flame settings can be operated through a remote and control panel
- CONVENIENT OPERATION: Control panel (located on the upper right area) and remote control; 1-8 hours timer control and adjustable temperature offer you extremely user experience. Smart display and multiple flames effect make it a great decoration for home life
- DIMENSION: Overall dimension: 48″ W x 17 7/10″ H x 6 1/5″ D; In-wall opening dimension for 48 inches fireplace: 44 3/4″ W x 17 1/8″ H x 6 1/3″ D
- SAFE HEATER: The heated air vent located on the upper front area. Electric blower makes it more environmentally friendly without gas or wood burning. The heater will automatically stop heating when desired ambient temperature is reached. Two temperature scales can be toggled with remote. The LED screen displays the current settings with corresponding Celsius (C) or Fahrenheit (F). The flame could dance with or without heat. It operates on 1,500 watts, with a voltage of 120
9. Dimplex Ignite XL 74″ Built-in Linear Electric Fireplace with Optional Driftwood Kit – Black, XLF74 & LF74DWS-KIT
- True year-round enjoyment – Flames operate independent from heater
- Stunning Multi-Fire XD flame technology
- Contemporary acrylic ice ember bed & driftwood log kit
- Customized color lighting effects
- LED display & remote control make for easy operation
- Supplemental heater warms up to 1,000 Sq. Ft.
10. Touchstone Sideline Infinity 3-Sided Smart 50” WiFi-Enabled Electric Fireplace – 80045 – Built-in – 60 Color Combinations – 1500/750 Watt Heater
- 50-inch model
- 4 installation options: three glass sides, left side visible, right side visible or front only visible
- 5 flame and media bed light intensity settings
- Can be plugged in or hardwired
- 3-sided fireplace with see-through glass on the front and sides
- 3 flame speeds and timer up to 8 hours
- Wi-Fi enabled, Smartphone compatibility. Turn on or off by using Amazon Alexa or Google Home
- 6 flame color options and 10 media bed color options
- Includes log set, clear and black crystals, touchscreen and remote control
- 2 heat settings: low and high (750W/1500W), with thermometer (68-88°F) or constant on
How to Choose the Best electric fireplace built in: Buying Guide
When it comes to choosing the right electric fireplace built in, you should be assured that you are making the right choice. Understanding about the product before buying it is the most important part. Sometimes with so many options, evaluating the right choice at the right moment can be problematic.
So, check out the buying guide to overcome all the hassle of finding your best solution.
Features of the electric fireplace built in
The first thing to check out on any product is the feature. You have to locate the useful features that will come in handy in your needs. Sometimes a product can be filled with tons of features to look good on normal eyes but their features can be worthless in practical use.
So, before choosing the right item you need to evaluate the features from the feature section and the description section to see if you are going to use them or not. If the products come with some of the efficient features, you can undoubtedly choose them.
Check the Specifications
Sometimes, we don’t have enough time to check on the specification section and are quickly drawn to buy a product. While the products we are suggesting here are the best ones according to the users, we still suggest taking a look at the specifications.
The specifications of the electric fireplace built in will let you informed about the uses and advantages of using the products. You can then determine if that can fulfill the purpose of your needs.
Yes, there can be a few problems understanding the whole specification section if it is too long. What we suggest is to look for the key features, performance, how much the products going to cost and their after-sale services.
Design of Product
The market is full of wonderful products, and it can be tough to decide which one to choose. However, the first impression you can make of the item is the overall design.
You can check out the material, finish, color, and other visual aspects of the product to get a taste of the manufacturer. If you like the overall design, you can check out other factors before choosing the item.
Seller Rank in the Marketplace
If you buying the products from our shortlisted table, then one thing you can consider is to check the seller rank. A trendy and growing product means it is delivering good performances to most of the customers.
And better trends and growth of selling means better seller rank. And electric fireplace built in from a good seller rank will ensure not only good quality of the item but also a better after-sale service and good warranty service if available.
Durability and Stability of the Product
You need to check out the description and reviews section to see how durable and stable the product is. A good product will be durable, will last longer, and will provide stable uses throughout its lifetime.
The electric fireplace built in we have suggested have mostly been made in a way to last longer with providing stable performance in uses, but the best thing is to click the item and check out the stability and durability according to your personal need.
User Friendliness and Comfort
No one wants discomfort and critical toughness when using a product. Comfort is one of the most important considerations when choosing the electric fireplace built in. Most of the products that are selected in this article are popular which means have better served the most users.
So, we are certain that these products are comfortable and user-friendly enough to satisfy most customers. But you can watch each of the products on our list to see which fulfills your satisfaction the most.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Price Range for electric fireplace built in?
The item can come with several cost ranges. The price can go up depending on the quality of the items and the ability to last longer periods, functions, specifications, features, and reliability.
The modern marketing trends have left us with little clues on the actual price. Sometimes a product manufactured cheaply can cost a lot more than a quality one. Some manufacturers spend more on marketing than manufacturing creating better reach and less quality.
So, you should compare the price of the products from our review segment to select the best features, quality, and performance of the product in a certain price range.
Why Should You Buy the electric fireplace built in?
If you need an item, then understanding the scenario is simple. But if you are not, then think sensibly if the benefits of this product will certainly fulfill your need. Ask yourself, why do you want to have the product.
What we have suggested in our top pick is the best items according to many users. If you have made up your mind, then you can read the reviews of the customers before choosing the right item.
When Should I Buy a New electric fireplace built in?
There can always be a question if:
Is it the right time to buy the electric fireplace built in, or you should wait for few times to see if the right products have been launched to serve your need?
It is pretty difficult to determine if the products that are actually on the marketplace are the best, or the best items are yet to come. But the suggested products are popular and have very good reviews from a lot of customers.
So, if you need the product right now, wasting any time is not sensible.
Which Type of electric fireplace built in is the Best?
There are different types of electric fireplace built in in the marketplace. Understand your need first. Which type of this product will be most beneficial to you. You can also go through the product list and see their reviews, pros, cons, and then select the best type of items for now.
I hope our product table, review section, and buying guide will help you determine the right items for your need. If you are looking for the best electric fireplace built in then there are multiple options from our product list.
You can go check out the short features of these items from our review to pick one or two to check for further reviews. Click these products and see the reviews of the customers, description of the products, and rating of it to make a final decision for buying it.